Assignment 07/01/13 (Unfinished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assignment 07/01/13 (Unfinished)

Post by TBC on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:40 am

Alrighty. Two things here.

• I need you to upload all of the current progress you have for potential tracks.   As I said in the reply, either upload them in a post on the forum here(preferable) or in Dropbox.
  • I need the track for Viridian City.

• This track is also for Pewter City and Saffron City in the original games.

I'm not sure if I'm going to want repeat tracks for the games. I think a neat idea would be to make the track for Viridian City, then use that as a base for Pewter and Saffron but alter them a little bit to make it more unique.   As we discussed before, like giving the tracks names and making them more unique.

Here is the track for reference purposes.

I like how it sounds.  Light, airy and perky.  Yeah, perky.   I want Viridian to sound like this as well.  Just kind of Juxtapose the current Pallet you have while making this one so it doesn't like clash in style or anything.  But yeah. Smile

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment 07/01/13 (Unfinished)

Post by sunvsrhinovirus on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:44 pm

I don't think i can upload files to the forum, or at least I don't know how to lol but i uploaded a really rough draft of viridian city to the dropbox under our current work.

And I was thinking for each different town we could change the key or vibe or the song to fit the theme of the town, so while still having the same melody it'd have a different feel for each town.

sunvsrhinovirus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meepmeep189 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Maybe you could slightly remix the 3 versions of the track depending on what the town's like.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top