Ah, hello~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ah, hello~

Post by Takafumi on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Hey hey, nice to meet you~! I am Takafumi, but that's too long so most people call me Taka! (Or Fumi...)
I found this game on the Youtube channel of the user Arroar and decided to drop in and have a look~ I don't know if I'll be here for long as I tend to get bored of stuff reeaaally quickly... but hopefully I'll see reasons to stay >A<
I don't like games at all, and apart from playing Pokemon Blue when I was a kid, and trying PokeMMO recently... I know nothing about Pokemon~ XD That's why I'll probably end up on the forum more than the game if I do stick around.
I love writing lots, so once I look around I might have some suggestions! (I am totally clueless about what this is right now sooooo... I'm not sure what those suggestions will be.)
I also love people~ <3 So many different stories and lifetimes all around the world! I want to know life's story; I hope there are some interesting people here who enjoy talking~

A....anyway.... I should stop typing >~< I do that too much.
Umm, hi and bye? Ahaha~

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Takafumi
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ah, hello~

Post by Tyrheon on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:47 pm

Well, speaking of writing, I'm the writer for Gen 0, and I likewise love to write. Suggestions are always welcome, and there's certainly things to find on this forum worth making suggestion upon.

There's no shortage of development-team discussion and feedback here, so if you'd like to talk, perhaps post in the "Creative Side" section or the "Off-topic and Suchnot" section? We'd be happy to chew the fat.

Thank you for your interest in the game.

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: BigDaddySlayer
Region: Johto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:00 am

Hey there Takafumi!!!!  I'm a Japanophile, so I'll type the full name Wink  I think you and I will get along greatly Very Happy   I also love to meet new people and learn about them.  When I ask someone "How are you doing?"  I at least want like a 3 sentence response :p   But no, keep typing!!! This is a community for fans and people of different backgrounds to get together. Be yourself!!!

By the way, welcome to the Gen 0 community ^_^   I hope you do stick around. Whether it is through the game (which is located under the Gen 0 Announcements thread under Alpha Release 1.0.3(06/17/2013). This game is going to have a lot of story elements. So, as a writer, you're probably a reader.  This will be beneficial to you as a reader since there will be a lot to delve into.

And yes, Tyrheon is the main writer for Gen 0 aside from myself. He is definitely right, there are always suggestions to be made. Test out the game and see what you can come up with ^_^  The next Alpha will be a lot more "meaty" and have more story in it as well.

But yeah, I look forward to seeing you around more!!!! Welcome!!

Remember to only use your signature ONCE per page.   Do this by clicking "post reply" when you go make your reply. You haven't gone against this. Just letting you know ^_^

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Takafumi on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:24 pm

@Tyrheon wrote:Well, speaking of writing, I'm the writer for Gen 0, and I likewise love to write. Suggestions are always welcome, and there's certainly things to find on this forum worth making suggestion upon.
Oooh, pleasure to meet you! I can't wait to see what you come up with in future. (I'll be looking to see if there are any more references to Pokemon canon, ahaha~)

@TBC wrote:
Spoiler:
Hey there Takafumi!!!!  I'm a Japanophile, so I'll type the full name Wink  I think you and I will get along greatly Very Happy   I also love to meet new people and learn about them.  When I ask someone "How are you doing?"  I at least want like a 3 sentence response :p   But no, keep typing!!! This is a community for fans and people of different backgrounds to get together. Be yourself!!!

By the way, welcome to the Gen 0 community ^_^   I hope you do stick around. Whether it is through the game (which is located under the Gen 0 Announcements thread under Alpha Release 1.0.3(06/17/2013). This game is going to have a lot of story elements. So, as a writer, you're probably a reader.  This will be beneficial to you as a reader since there will be a lot to delve into.

And yes, Tyrheon is the main writer for Gen 0 aside from myself. He is definitely right, there are always suggestions to be made. Test out the game and see what you can come up with ^_^  The next Alpha will be a lot more "meaty" and have more story in it as well.

But yeah, I look forward to seeing you around more!!!! Welcome!!

Remember to only use your signature ONCE per page.   Do this by clicking "post reply" when you go make your reply. You haven't gone against this. Just letting you know ^_^
Nice to see the development team are so kind here~ I can't wait to see how the community grows!
I can see the story being interesting. Setting it in the past is a great idea; fitting it into what people already know from the series and designing old versions of towns~ (I want to see what's going on in Lavender Town in the past Razz)
It'll be interesting to see how far the story progresses as well... If it leaves Kanto, or if Elm and Rowan are involved at some point... If Celebi shows up XD There is a lot to consider, along with the main plotline~ (Who is Gary's grandmother? o.o)
I love how the houses actually have rooms, and the amount of NPCs is pretty nice~ The original Pokemon games always felt empty somehow... (I blame the Kanto war!! XD) Although they still felt barren until B&W~

I'll keep the signature thing in mind~
Takafumi

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Takafumi
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:29 pm

@Takafumi wrote:(I'll be looking to see if there are any more references to Pokemon canon, ahaha~)
Of course there will be!!! Very Happy    That's what this will be pretty much entirely based around, Pokemon Canon.   I really want to give an in-depth story related to the Pokemon universe and make it seem like a natural jump back in the past.

@Takafumi wrote:Nice to see the development team are so kind here~ I can't wait to see how the community grows!
I can see the story being interesting. Setting it in the past is a great idea; fitting it into what people already know from the series and designing old versions of towns~ (I want to see what's going on in Lavender Town in the past Razz)
It'll be interesting to see how far the story progresses as well... If it leaves Kanto, or if Elm and Rowan are involved at some point... If Celebi shows up XD There is a lot to consider, along with the main plotline~ (Who is Gary's grandmother? o.o)
I love how the houses actually have rooms, and the amount of NPCs is pretty nice~ The original Pokemon games always felt empty somehow... (I blame the Kanto war!! XD) Although they still felt barren until B&W~

I'll keep the signature thing in mind~

Thanks!!!! ^_^  Me too.   I really hope more people get active here as the game develops. I would love to have a successful and used forum Very Happy Yeah, going back is fun.   It's difficult making the choice of how I want to revamp a specific area in Kanto, but it's really cool. It's amazing to see how my vision of Kanto is developing before all of our eyes and stuff.

Yeah it will end up leaving Kanto Smile I plan on making the Orange Islands accessible.   Though it will still just be Gen 1 Pokemon.   Well Rowan has no reason to be in Kanto, I believe.  But Kurt will be there I think and I think it was Elm who was in Kanto. I forget which professor.   Gary's Grandmother won't be making an appearance.   Gary is only 10 in Red/Blue, so Oak would have had him when he was 40. He's only 15 in this game.

Thanks!   Yeah, I really want it to feel more involved and in-depth.
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down