Hello World Trapped in an Electronical Device Known as The Interwebs :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello World Trapped in an Electronical Device Known as The Interwebs :)

Post by Blockmonkey415 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:22 am

I am new here and I beat the demo for 1.0.3 and it was pretty fun. I have played alot of other pokemon fan games and I have to say that this one so far is alot better than the other ones Exclamation I liked the little challenge of only giving us 1 pokeball to start with and that you gave us TINI in the demo (which I hope you let us keep even though it already said TINI was only for the demo). I hope I can provide this forum with good topics and suggestions on what to do next. I also heard about Gen 0 on thejwittz video on pokemon fan made games. I would've posted a link but New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information. so just search thejwittz pokemon fan games on youtube.

Blockmonkey415

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello World Trapped in an Electronical Device Known as The Interwebs :)

Post by TBC on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:52 pm

Hey!!!!

I'm glad you liked it!!!! Very Happy Awww, thanks!!! Smile I love hearing that people appreciate the detail and environment here Very Happy Definitely one of the biggest things I take into consideration when working on it Smile

No, I don't think Tini will be staying. If he does, it won't be in Pallet, that's for sure :p

Yupyup, I've seen it ^_^ I'm really glad he found Gen 0 cuz I've gotten a lot of fans from him!!! Very Happy I hope he does a follow-up video Surprised :p

But yeah, I definitely hope to see you around as well!!!! I need forum-starters to get things going. Forums are difficult to get thriving and this one's still in its infancy. In time it will have more activity though Very Happy But yeah, ya gotta start somewhere Very Happy

So, welcome to the Generation 0 community!!! I'm glad to have you around Very Happy

TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top