Breath of Fire 6 announced for PC/tablet/smartphone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breath of Fire 6 announced for PC/tablet/smartphone

Post by Fou on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:28 pm

"Let me be real with you folks for a second. Capcom's Breath of Fire games are some of my favorite RPGs ever made. BoF III is still an experience I hold very near and dear to my heart, and even Dragon Quarter was a remarkable game in many ways.

Perhaps that's why this information stings so much.

Capcom announced Breath of Fire 6 for PC browsers/tablet/smartphones today. It's an online touch RPG designed to be easily playable anywhere and on pretty much any device. Your data can be swapped between the computer, your phone, and your tablet. The game goes live in 2014.

We got our first look at the game via some screenshots and it looks... woefully generic. Breath of Fire always had a wonderful aesthetic, but there are no signs of that here. I'd love to be proven wrong; who knows, this could turn out to be the greatest touch RPG ever made. For the time being?  I'm going to keep my expectations low.

I waited 11 years for a BoF sequel I had assumed would never come. Now that it's here...?

What do you folks think?"

-From Japanator.

Link:  japanator.com/breath-of-fire-6-announced-for-pc-tablet-smartphone-29265.phtml

Fou

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Fou
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breath of Fire 6 announced for PC/tablet/smartphone

Post by TBC on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:10 pm

That's what I think of Crapcom.

I'm utterly disgusted with them over this. I thought I hated Square Enix and no company could top that, but it turns out I was wrong.   They first release that giant pile of crap posing as BoF5 that killed the series and then decide to donkey slap the fans with this?  

It's horrible when a company takes a great series' title and drags it through vomit and feces by making some social media bullshit spinoff and slapping the title on it so it will sell well.

I need to stop before I go into full rant mode.... lol.  Breath of Fire was one of the biggest series I played in my childhood and they just took what little life Ryu had and just stopmed it into the ground.

I hope every person who hand a hand in this abomination's release is fired and blacklisted.

Terraria
Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls: Ultimate Evil Edition(PS3)

TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum