*Donation Promotion* Earn an Early Demo Release/Spot as a Trainer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Donation Promotion* Earn an Early Demo Release/Spot as a Trainer!

Post by TBC on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Hey guys!!

As some of you may have seen from the Facebook page, I'm currently saving up for a Windows Tablet to take Generation 0 on the go with me. This could help progress a lot, since I am on the bus/waiting for transportation about 2-3 hours a day when I work.   I could be working on Gen 0 during that time, car rides for anything else, taking walks, taking a dump(hehe) etc.

The one I'm going for is the Acer Iconia W500. Though there's a nifty Lenovo Windows 8 tablet that looks good, too.

While I'm personally saving for this, I'm also running a campaign for donations to shorten the gap on that.  I'll have it regardless by the time I get my taxes back in February, or a couple months from now if enough Overtime is available at work. But I'd love to get my hands on that and work on Gen 0 more now :p

So, if any of you donate $20 or more to help with the purchase of this tablet(promotion goes until I reach my goal for it), I will give you an exclusive early release of the demo, as well as a position as a trainer within the game.  Freedom for trainers starts with some limitations, with those limitations lowering with higher-tier donations.  

So donating more will help getting special events surrounding your trainer or different extra things.

I will lock this thread when I get the tablet. Whether it is gotten by my money or with help from your donations.

You can donate here ( https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QZ39AHBVLTLAA )

I will email you after donation with further details on the trainer/early demo.
Thanks, and stay tuned!

TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top