Font problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Font problems

Post by kmfa18 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Im a new trainer, when I started the game, There was a notice of missing Font packs on my computer. To install them it said to copy them from the game and paste them onto the font packs in my control panel. I know how to do that, I just can't seem to find out how to get the fonts from the game. Where are they? or is there an uploaded font pack somewhere on this website?

kmfa18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Font problems

Post by TBC on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:30 pm

You had placed this in the New Trainers Forum. That forum is for introductions and welcomes. Not for discussing bugs or problems with the game. Look around the forum in the future and make sure your post is relevant to the board you're posting in

I have heard of this problem sometimes with this. I don't normally see it. In most cases, it wasn't installed correctly. I would try uninstalling it again, and running the download and installer as admin.

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon.a.patterson.5 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:59 am

Im not an admin, but if this issue persists with you please let me know as I had to deal with this issue back when I started to play another fan made Pokèmon game that also uses the program Gen 0 is made on (cause of this I had no issue when starting Gen 0 as the fonts had already been installed back when I did it for Zeta/Omicron) and it really is a very simple copy/paste fix.
brandon.a.patterson.5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:18 pm

@brandon.a.patterson.5 wrote:Im not an admin, but if this issue persists with you please let me know as I had to deal with this issue back when I started to play another fan made Pokèmon game that also uses the program Gen 0 is made on (cause of this I had no issue when starting Gen 0 as the fonts had already been installed back when I did it for Zeta/Omicron) and it really is a very simple copy/paste fix.

Thanks!! I believe it is just finding the fonts in the font folder of the game and copy/pasting them into your computer's font folder. If you have a neat way of explaining it like in a tutorial sense, that would be cool to have around Very Happy
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down