Hey guys! This is me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey guys! This is me!

Post by krahnatron on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Hey everyone! I am soooo pumped about this game. I cannot wait, i'm probably just if not more excited for this than for x and y. I got into pokemon when I was 8 when i had just gotten my gba sp and my buddy sold me a copy of fire red he had found on the street. Lets just say from then on pokemon was a huge part of my life. I'm currently studying sciences at university of alberta in Canada and i can testify that once you're a pokemon trainer you'll always be a pokemon trainer. My goal is to find a way to genetically create real pokemon using my biology skills. Haha a little far fetched but i'm sure I'll find a way. Anyways, that's me and I'm so pumped to be here! Thanks to the dev team for all their amazing work!

krahnatron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! This is me!

Post by TBC on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Hi there, krahnatron!!! Welcome to the Gen 0 community!! Very Happy It's still early on, so not a whole lot of activity, but it's getting there! That, and this is the busiest time of the year for me so I'm pretty swamped.

anywho, that sounds similar to the same way I found my love for Pokemon as well Very Happy My first game was Blue version, and I found it on the side of the street while I was walking with my friend one day. The rest is history :p

And you're welcome! Smile If you have any questions, comments or suggestions don't be afraid to let your voice be heard Smile

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down