Howdy! Just my semi-obligatory introduction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Howdy! Just my semi-obligatory introduction.

Post by Aridifolia on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:44 pm

There's not much to say about me. I love Pokemon, but that much is pretty obvious.

But seriously. A gamer since birth, I enjoy many games, namely RPG's and JRPG's. It does't have to be a professional game either. I enjoy a good many indies, but mods are no exception. That, of course, is why I'm here.

With the hype of the newest Pokemon game, I decided I'd look a little more into the fan community to see what there was to offer. I discovered this gem through youtube, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, and was led here.

Long story short, I like what I see and wish to post around and get to know y'all.

Peace.
Aridifolia

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Link
Region: Johto
Friend Code: 0318-6806-6899

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy! Just my semi-obligatory introduction.

Post by TBC on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Hey Aridifolia! Welcome to our little corner of nerd-webspace Smile

Oooooh, same here!!!! I have been cracking out hard on Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch as of late. It's a fantastic game, especially for the price.

Oooooh, awesome!!! I love to hear stories about that. It's so neat to know my game is floating around the internet and people can find it like that.

I would like to see that as well!!! I am sorry for my heinous absence as of late, but I have been so busy lately with work and trying to have a life, it's gotten a bit ridiculous. But I'm getting back on the wagon, per se :p

I hope to see you around!

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com