The newest installment is out. Thoughts on it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The newest installment is out. Thoughts on it?

Post by Aridifolia on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:53 pm

I love it, personally. Pokemon Amie allows for a greater sense of bonding, the new Fairy type was a welcome addition, and I really did enjoy a lot of the characters.

For me, what I love most is the inclusion of my favorite pokemon in the list of those that can mega evolve, that pokemon being Gardevior. It will be a while before I can transfer my other level 100 from Black, but having a chance to raise on in X was a great experience.

What about y'all?
Aridifolia

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Link
Region: Johto
Friend Code: 0318-6806-6899

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The newest installment is out. Thoughts on it?

Post by TBC on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Cool!! I'm happy you liked it Very Happy I really want to get into it, and I love what I have seen thus far, but sadly I don't have the money for it just yet.

But I'm with you on all points mentioned. I love that Mawile is now part Fairy and has a mega-evo as well. Learning about some of the secret stuff hidden in the code of the game was really cool, too. I can't wait until I can get it and have another great time-dumpster :p

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aridifolia on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:10 pm

I was afraid that I wouldn't get it for the longest time, but a sad but sudden idea occurred: trade in some of my other 3DS games.

I got to say though, the inclusion of Super Training really help out for those who new to EV training. It's so much simpler trying to explain it to someone who's either new to the series, or to someone who wants to become competitive.
Aridifolia

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Link
Region: Johto
Friend Code: 0318-6806-6899

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Ooooh nice :)I don't even have a 3DS yet, so I'm a little behind there :p   Alack, bills debt and buying clothes so I have no holes in them take up most of my money XD  

Yeah, that's pretty neat. I'm not normally an advocate for the dumb-downination of games and their systems, but I think this one was a good idea.  EV training really was just a complete chore.

I mean, I LOVE grinding, don't get me wrong. Look at my sig and profile pic for example XD  But it has to be an enjoyable grind. That's why I've never really went beyond 100'ing my pokemon.
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top