Gotta Gotta Catch! eh a new computer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gotta Gotta Catch! eh a new computer?

Post by Rogue on Fri May 17, 2013 4:28 am

Hey guys and gals! na-na-na-na-na-na-na!names Rogue, and i am like the first hipster in the world! HAHA, im only messn, Im no hipster.

Anywhos didly oh do! I am Rogue, Forum administrator if you will, or as TBC says "The forum guy" I can't wait as much as you guys to see just how well these awesome chicos and chicas do on this fan based project for Pokemon. And as most of you i am a pokemon fan, i wouldn't say a huge one mostly since i no longer have much time for it D: sad face!

I will be around to help TBC out on anything and what not, and if you guys have questions feel free to ask me and i will answer them to the best of my knowledge.

Welp i will be completely surprised if anyone can understand this jibberish or even if it is actual words and now me just banging my head on the keyboard from how tired i am XD.

Oh and a side note, if you don't see me around then well either i am dead lol, or my computer has kicked the bucket which i am battling to keep alive now, so far i am winning i think we will see, well night morning after noon!

Rogue

Trainer Card
Trainer Name::
Region:
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotta Gotta Catch! eh a new computer?

Post by TBC on Fri May 17, 2013 10:54 am

Hi Forum guy!!! :p Welcome to the community :p Hahaha. Thanks for helping out with the forums ^_^
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Fri May 17, 2013 5:53 pm

Haha no problemo man, glad i could be of help!

Rogue

Trainer Card
Trainer Name::
Region:
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top