A few bugs I noticed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few bugs I noticed

Post by RegrettableDeed on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:17 am

I would like to start off by saying that this game is going to be extremely fun once it's done and fully polished. You have explored a lot of ideas here that many of the original games haven't even considered yet.

That being said, I have noticed a few bugs, most minor, while playing though the demo.

1.) Clipping issues: I've noticed that when walking from the north down south one space "behind" a tree, the player character will stand on top of said tree, instead of "behind" it. This happens when walking from the east to the west one space as well.

2.) Some minor text errors: Little typos here and there that need to be cleaned up, nothing major.

3.) Viridian City-Night: After completing this mission for the old woman shopkeeper, I was transported back to Viridian City to a completely black screen. I've tried going into each of the menu options and restarting the game to see if that would fix this issue, but no luck.

I'll post more bugs if I find any, but this stupid black screen thing makes it kind of hard to find them if I can't see them. ;P

RegrettableDeed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top