Greetings!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings!

Post by Drazex on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm a pokemon fan who found out about this project on Youtube (specifically from ProtoMario), as a suggestion on my homepage.  I love the idea, and the fanon concepts that are involved (the Great War, etc).

I look forward to seeing this more fully developed, and hope to be active and helpful in reporting bugs and suggestions.
Drazex

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Brian
Region: Johto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings!

Post by TBC on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:44 am

Hey there Drazex! Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry I've been totally absent from the forums as of late... Moving, work, Gen 0 etc. has kept me tied down. But I'm finding time now! Very Happy I hope you enjoy the forums here and I hope to see you around more! Very Happy Every active member is one step closer to a thriving community!

And awesome! ProtoMario is a pretty great guy Very Happy And yeah! Any suggestions you have, feel free!

Welcome aboard!

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazex on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:58 am

And as you begin to stir from the pit of inactivity, I suppose so will I. The forum seems to be coming alive again. I understand the disruption moving can cause, though. I just recently moved, myself.
Drazex

Trainer Card
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortwag on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Ah, and there's another person who discovered this site via Proto Mario. Interesting!

Hi Drazex, and wealcome to the forum Very Happy Name's Tortwag. And despite the site being a tad inactive, I suppose only time will tell if it'll stays that way or not.

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Glyph
Region: Unova
Friend Code: Pokemon Showdown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KvaGram on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Yeah, I get lots of people learned of this game from proto, myself included Very Happy
And it is a good thing, just look at all the new features and tweaks I have made for the game. I might never have even learned of this game if it weren't for Proto.
KvaGram

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:52 pm

@Drazex wrote:And as you begin to stir from the pit of inactivity, I suppose so will I.  The forum seems to be coming alive again.  I understand the disruption moving can cause, though.  I just recently moved, myself.
Good!   Indeed ^_^  I logged in today with 16 notifications. Yay! But yeah, even if it is slow make sure you're still active! Every active person is one step closer to a full-fledged forum.  Even if it is just like 3 people posting, it shows any newcomers they'll get a response when they make a post.
@Tortwag wrote:And despite the site being a tad inactive, I suppose only time will tell if it'll stays that way or not.
Well it won't stay that way, as long as we're active ^_^ 
@KvaGram wrote:Yeah, I get lots of people learned of this game from proto, myself included Very Happy
And it is a good thing, just look at all the new features and tweaks I have made for the game. I might never have even learned of this game if it weren't for Proto.
Yeah, Proto has brought a lot of people over here Very Happy Right?  I'm very glad you found your way though his video ^_^  Go Proto! :p
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazex on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:12 am

I logged in today with 16 notifications.

And most of those were probably me, lol. XD
Drazex

Trainer Card
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Pretty much XD   But that's okay!   I've been away from the forums the last few days on account of needing some me-time. Personal stuff has been piling up lately and I just needed some non-work gaming time.  

Been playing The Legendary Heroes: Trails in the Sky. Extremely fun game. Get it on Steam if ya have the money.
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down