Jo, I'm the new guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jo, I'm the new guy

Post by xTakuya on Sun May 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Well... Hello ^-^

I don't know where to start ^^"

I'm xTakuya, but you can call me Takuya or Taku. (I prefer Taku the most) I'm just used to the "x" that's why I'm using it everywhere now~
My real name is Dominik and I'm currently 18 years old. I live in Germany, so english is obviously not my first english. That's the reason I apologize from the start, because there is the possibility of me doing grammar or other mistakes.

I don't know when I first heard of the "Gen Zero Project" but since then I saw it very often again and it was a recommended facebook page xD Today I decided to look what exactly this project is.

I'm really looking forward to this game and I'm looking forward to have fun with it.

If you want to know anything else about me, feel free to ask. I may tell some more things about me ;D

I hope we'll manage to get along with each other ^-^
xTakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jo, I'm the new guy

Post by TBC on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:33 am

Hello there, Taku!

Sorry for the terrible response time on this o.o Not too many active people yet, and I've just not been on top of foruming lately. I moved right around the time of your post, actually, and since then I've just been focusing on the main parts of Gen 0.

And don't worry about it! You're doing great Smile Just one correction.

@xTakuya wrote:I live in Germany, so english is obviously not my first english.
There, you'd want to put "so English is not my first language".

But otherwise, you honestly use English better than most native speakers you will find on the internet... lol.

Well I'm glad you found my game! Very Happy I look forward to seeing you more on the forums! That is, if you're still around :p We're all pretty nice here. Just a bunch of Pokemon nerds Very Happy

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xTakuya on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:20 pm

Well that really was a terrible response time xD
To be honest, I almost forgot about Gen0 ^^" But I'm glad that I got a mail after you responded, that reminded me of this all here. I think tomorror or this morning, after I slept (it's 2:17 am here) I'll check the game out again.

I knew there was a mistake... Well.. In the German language every "thing word" like tree or car get's capitalized, so I should at least be used to capizalizing words, but I kinda got used to writing every English word small...
So, even though you responded kinda late, thank you for the response ;D
xTakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Yeah.... I'm sorry about that :p   But I'm back now and my responses will be better Very Happy

Oh nuuuu!!!  I am, too! Smile  It'll be nice to see what you think Very Happy   I don't know if the demo has been updated since you've played it last. Pretty much since May it's been all behind-the-scenes stuff and not been released. But definitely check it out and give a look at the Facebook Page for more recent updates.

Oh yeah ^_^  I meant more or less that you put the word English twice :p The second time shoulda been the word language. But yes, good call on the capitalization. Smile

You're welcome! I'm here now, so any questions or feedback will be heard! Smile
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content