My idea of a kahangaskhan world

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My idea of a kahangaskhan world

Post by DRAGONAIR on Sat May 31, 2014 3:40 am

I realized that khangaskhan is rare in all games and there are hints about poachers killing/capturing nearly all khangaskahn during the years before gen 1 (thats just how i interpreted some episodes of the anime, i dont really remember anything specifically pointing that direction) so maybe you could make them very common scince they weren't all murdered yet. This makes the gymleader having a khangaskhan more logic too. while a girl says the igglybuff is so special, she says nothing about the kangashan.

There also exists a fantheory that cubone are the little khangashan in the mother's bellybag, of whom the mother has died. This could be linked to the rise of the poachers, who kill the kangaskhan and a new fakemon evolution line.

This could even be linked to the lavendertown myth of the dead marowak, and however you said earlier it doesnt fit in the timeframe for some reason on another post, you could make a reference to it. And if there really were poachers, that wouldnt have been the only ghost haunting the place. You could make (an/few)other marowak ghost bothering you on your journey.

Some also believe that voltorb are pokeballs inhabited by those ghosts. Maybe the poachers used some special techinque to capture the ghosts in a pokeball. And those that escaped became ghastly... Ehh wait, so i got a dead cubone for starter.... Ugh thats so sad, my beloved ghastly Sad.

Lol so these ideas became wilder and more farfetched the more i made up. I'll see what you can do with it and it was just fun making these stories up

DRAGONAIR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My idea of a kahangaskhan world

Post by DRAGONAIR on Sat May 31, 2014 3:44 am

I got alot of inspiration from other posts and fanfics on youtube BTW

DRAGONAIR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DRAGONAIR on Sat May 31, 2014 3:38 pm

Also i think there are way too much computers around, standing on every desk i found. Like you said it yourself before on some post, hardly anyone had such a thing at that time. 35 jears ago in the real world the pc's were rare to find. Let alone the game consoles. The first game boy wasnt invented until ten years later. you could fill the rooms with dolls and posters instead. I guess dolls were a popular toy (especially for girls) before gaming was invented. and seeing some more artwork on posters hanging around would be awesome.

About those dolls i got an idea, what if you put dolls of all pokemon in gen 0 hidden away in houses, and you could try to find them all. Maybe even make a 'dolldex' , a notebook containing drawn pictures of dolls. I dont know what ideas you got of a primitive pokedex, but maybe you could link those two. My real reason to want such a dex however is that you could link it to the minigame in the pokemon center with the cards. And the lady will make you a card of your drawn doll from your notebook dex in exchange for some money. How about it? Hmm... Maybe not. But i think there should be more dolls for sure.

Also when i saw the nugget bridge i remembered the rocket grunt at the end asking you to join team rocket. I wish i could be able to say yes this time and receive a team rocket suit. And that you have to fight all policemen and no more team rocket grunts. And maybe the other person (agatha/sam) chooses the other side, that resulting in the events of them splitting up and not liking eachother anymore in gen 1. I totally realize however you already got those events planned out scince it was the very reason you started making this game. So this will be of no use then...

And also a realy small thing i noticed is sam saying 'ive found some interesting finds about....' Maybe that should be ove mae some finds or ive done some finds. Howerver my english is not good enough to judge it, it just seemed weird

DRAGONAIR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JJCalem on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:01 am

Just to respond to the OP, I will say that Khangaskhan being wild rather then in the Safari zone makes sense to me. Perhaps as an uncommon Pokemon around Fushia (perhaps rare, not clue where in the timeline the near extinction of Kangaskhan fits in). Is there anything suggesting when the Safari zone was built? If it wasn't built yet it does offer an interesting area to explore without Safari zone rules, and you could always hint to the hunting in the area/an effort by a younger Baoba to create protections for the Kangaskhan.

As for the rest, this seems like a lot of ideas for one thread.
JJCalem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top