List of Bugs Found During Play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

List of Bugs Found During Play

Post by evan.martinsek on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:29 pm

Hello, there. I hope this finds all readers in good spirits. I appreciated the demo, it is an interesting take on a classic game - not to mention it got me thinking of making video games. Alas, I am not a computer programmer so I shall sit behind my screen and wait for minds like yours.

I did find a number of bugs, some humorous, some that sank my gym challenge. I shall begin:
1. In Claire's house, you can read a book about Ghastly. While I loved the fan in-site on how a Pokemon actually uses its moves, Agatha did not. It was then that Claire started to talk. I only knew it was Claire because the text bubble used her name. At first I just thought she was talking from the kitchen but the game almost seemed to pause, as if it was giving Claire time to walk into the room.  

2. Directly after that, I walked back into the main room. Before leaving, I noticed a new NPC had appeared next to the exit: a woman, resembling Claire. The NPC could not be interacted with and when I exited and reentered, she was gone.

3. I noticed that you cannot read all the mailboxes.

4. The first Pokemon encounter I had, the game took a couple of seconds before it could go to the next screen. This is the only time this happened.

5. In a gym battle, the Khangaskhan uses Fake Out on my Ghastly and it hits. This previously did not work when a Meowth used it, though. I then lost the match and was very upset!

6. When searching for the Full Heal, the footprints are highly confusing. Some lead north, then north west, then west, then south, and they change from "fresh" to "old" as you track them down. Luckily I ran into the right set just searching everywhere.

7. I noticed in the FAQ that you would like TMs to be one-use, as they were before Gen V. While I would prefer they have unlimited use, I must point out that in the demo they do have unlimited use.

8. Back to Claire's house, I was checking it out again when I accidentally ran through the wall. I ran from the door to the wall and was able to "re-enter" the house. I could do this as much as I wanted to, but after I explored the house the wormhole disappeared.

9. Besides that, there were just some stuff you couldn't examine, you could walk on some furniture, and your head shows as you're walking through the shop tent.

Once again, I want to thank you for the game and wish you the best of luck. I'd donate, but I'm a poor college student Sad Have a good night!
evan.martinsek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Bugs Found During Play

Post by evan.martinsek on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:41 am

I also noticed that the Pidgeotto I had shitty stats, as if it was still just a Pidgey. Not completely sure if that is a glitch or not.
evan.martinsek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top