Hello Generation 0 Forumers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Generation 0 Forumers!

Post by JackBowe on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Hi, all,

I have recently stumbled upon the game: Pokémon Generation 0! And I am really excited to get into it after work today (hopefully it's finished downloading then Razz). I am just grateful to the developers of this game, for making a new and FREE Pokémon experience which I can access from where I do my work, it's so convenient!

I really hope to commerce with this diverse community in discussion about many different things and maybe even help a few of you out, I have been playing Pokémon for over 10 years, after all! One is really looking forward to sharing insight with you!

Thanks for making the game, this was just a little introduction of mine and I hope you have as much fun here as I do (I enjoy foruming of any kind Very Happy).

-Jack
JackBowe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Generation 0 Forumers!

Post by TBC on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:53 am

Hey JackBowe!! Welcome to the forums! Very Happy

Sorry I haven't responded until now... Work Life etc. keeps things pretty hectic. How did you like the demo? I'm excited to hear your thoughts! And you're very welcome ^_^ Keep an eye out, as a new update for the demo will be coming quite soon!

Awesome! As you've probably noticed, it's a bit slow moving right now... But every active forumer is one step closer to a thriving community Very Happy

You're welcome! Thank you for your interest and kind words Smile It is a lot of fun here, when people post! :p Just gotta keep the cogs moving, so to speak :p

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down