Hydro's Pokemon Store!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hydro's Pokemon Store!

Post by Hydro on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:35 am

Well... Nobody has done this here yet... So I thought I'd be the first!
Right now every pokemon from before platinum is up for trade...
I can Gen pokemon for the people that want that... (Not sure what this forums rules are on that...)

I have completely legal pokemon from all regions, and do have a shiny badge from completing the pokedex in X and Y, but don't have as much patience as I used to when it comes to breeding... So Kalos Born pokemon are currently a no-sale...

I hope to become an active member in this community, and I thought this would be one of the best ways to tie me down here...

So... My list of pokemon for sale:

Perfect IV bred pokemon:
All non-legendary pokemon from Gens 1-4

Legendary pokemon with perfect IVs:
All trio legendaries from gens 1-4
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Latias
Latios
Jirachi
Giratina
Darkrai
Shaymin
Manaphy
Phione
Heatran
Cresselia
Mewtwo

To reiterate, none are kalos born, shinies are an option. I am making these sales because I can clone in Gen 4 with ease. If people have a problem with cloning, I can send them/breed originals for them if they wish, but the price is higher for that...

Right now I'm looking for Kalos-Born pokemon. Mainly the legendary Bird Trio... As you can tell, I have many pokemon up to trade for that. I can give shinies from most gens, and 5IV pokemon too, so I am willing to pay up a lot for this...

I can trade any Level pokemon, by the way, with any hidden power as well. I have a box full of dittos(every language but german, all lv 100, a couple of them shiny...)

My Timezone is UTC+7, and I am a high-school student with a pretty high workload, so go easy on the time demands. That being said, even with breeding requests, I should be able to respond with the trade in 48 hours, and will definitely respond in a week.

Well, this being an extremely long post, I think I need to say something here... Well... The Shop's now officially open!

EDIT: HEY GUYS! I'm now also doing a special on SQUIRTLES! So check out My Site if you want more info on that!

Last edited by Hydro on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding aditional information)

"If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane"
"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world"
Hydro

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Quinlan
Region: Hoenn
Friend Code: 3926-5951-3699

View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/Hydro_Haven/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hydro's Pokemon Store!

Post by TBC on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:56 am

Coolio!  If I had current games I'd totally trade with ya and stuff. Damn, I need to get a freaking 3DS lol.

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down