Hydro's Squirtles!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hydro's Squirtles!

Post by Hydro on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:45 pm

Hydro's Squirtle Giveaway!

Picture thanks to Ishmam (on Deviantart)

Well... I've posted this in several of the major pokemon hubbs... Smogon, Reddit, Serebii, my own site, but I've started attaching myself to this site's community, so I though, heck, why not post this one here too!

It's a squirtle giveaway, if the title didn't give that away already... Pun intended and I am cracking up now, even though no-one else would laugh at that... I'm giving away three different squirtles, which you can read about below...

So, as for the actual giveaway, I'm donating squirtles to whoever wants them!
There are three types of squirtles up for grabs, all of them being nicknamed "Hydro", having at least 5 perfect IVs!

- There are the Gen VI, Kalos Born Squirtles. All of these have the bold nature. There are some that have the ability Rain Dish, and some with unique pokeballs, and some with unique egg moves. For the next week, as I have slow internet, and am busy, I won't get around to actually finding out what these balls/moves are... (My DS died, and I'm staying an hour away from town... Typing this there now, but I have more important things to do than sit in this coffee-shop charging my DS...)

- There are also the Gen IV squirtles, born in Heart Gold. These squirtles are unique as they all have the egg move "Water Spout"! This is what earned squirtle a spot in the Overused Little Cup metagame for gen IV. And what earned Gamefreak my respect, after they created the monstrosity of Arceus XP

- There are also the Gen III Squirtles! Each of these was born in the game Sapphire, and they were traded to Leaf Green, where they were taught the move Hydro Cannon. These are mainly to giveaway to the new Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games, to earn the item for secret bases. (I'll leave the item unnamed cause spoilers!)

All of these pokemon were bred by myself, and I have a personal attachment to all of them because of that! None of these were cloned or RNG Edited (Though they can be if you want 6IV for the gen 3 and 4 squirtles...). Plus, they are all nicknamed Hydro! So you can all remember the awesome site where you got them! Razz

***NOW! MOST IMPORTANTLY:***
How do I get the squirtle, you may find yourself asking at this point...
That is a good question...

First thing you need to do is post the Gen of the squirtle you want.
I will be naming these Squirtles Hydro_* (The underscore being a space, and the star being replaced by the first initial of your username. If you want the initial to be separate from your username, clarify by adding that separate character.)
You can also have another nickname... if you don't like "Hydro" (Though I may not want to give you one if you say that... Kidding... Kind of...) Just make sure you tell me what that nickname is...

Just in case I can't access yours, and since you'll need to anyways, Friend me!
My Friend Code: 3926-5951-3699

If you've gotten to the end of this, actually reading all of it. I'd like to thank you for that, and tell you that all of the squirtles were bred by me, Hydro.

Well, that's about it... This is Hydro, signing off...

Last edited by TBC on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (deleted the advertisement)Game advertisement is for the games showcase forum.)

"If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane"
"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world"
Hydro

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Quinlan
Region: Hoenn
Friend Code: 3926-5951-3699

View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/Hydro_Haven/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hydro's Squirtles!

Post by JJCalem on Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:04 pm

I know this place has been quiet for awhile, but if you ever have anymore Pokemon to give away (especially Squirtle) I would love to hear about it Smile
JJCalem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydro on Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:43 am

Thankfully, I get the email response... I haven't been on this forum for ages... Which squirtle do you want?
Gen3 with Hydro Canon
Gen4 with water spout
Or Gen6 with dragon pulse and aura sphere?

"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world"
Hydro

Trainer Card

Back to top Go down

Post by JJCalem on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:07 am

I am going to be restarting Gen 6 later today, so why not that one. Can be one of the Pokemon I go through the game with ^_^
JJCalem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JJCalem on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:07 pm

Going to have to change that to gen 5. Not going to be able to play x or y for a few months since my sister left my 3DS at home
JJCalem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:32 pm

I would like a Gen 6 one! Very Happy I need to get my 3DS out of hibernation... But I could do so after work(about 6 hours from now)

And yeah... You've been gone for awhile >.> Should be more active lol.

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydro on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:38 am

Yeah... My bad, been pretty busy... I don't really have internet right now... Only got this at a cafe...
I'd like to trade the two, but now sure if that can happen until after new years, if that's ok...
Also, as for the gen 5... Gamespy went down last year... So I can only trade online through the generation 6 games... The internet wifi services for gen 4 and 5 have been permanently suspended...
The gen 5 is special, since it has water spout from gen 4, HG/SS, but it's been traded up to my 3ds...

Hydro

Trainer Card

Back to top Go down

Post by JJCalem on Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:51 am

Well I will let you know when my sister gives me my 3DS back!
JJCalem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:20 pm

I don't mind. That would actually work better for me :p Just message me or something when you want to set up a trade, or I'll post here once I'm available after NY.
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydro on Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:44 am

Alright... I put up a squirtle in exchange for a caterpie. It's the gen 6 one for TBC. The pokemon will probably be taken by someone else... but I have quite a few, and limited access to internet... The summary is "Hydro", btw.

Hydro

Trainer Card

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:00 pm

@Hydro wrote:It's the gen  6 one for TBC. The pokemon will probably be taken by someone else...
Well, poo. That sucks. I wasn't able to get online until now when I got back home... You should add me on Skype or something so that doesn't happen. Or at least message beforehand and wait for confirmation that I'ma be able to get it lol..

My Skype is Ookiiushidesu.
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content