Hey Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Everyone!

Post by Kalefor on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:12 am

Hey Everyone!
My name is Frank, I'm in a band called Lies in Motion from Sin Circle Records and I've been looking for a game to play while I go back on tour and saw this on ProtoMario's YouTube Channel. I was wondering how I can download this game and if anyone could help me out that'd be great!

Thanks,
Frank

Kalefor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Everyone!

Post by Hydro on Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:19 am

At the top of practically every (if not every) forum, there is a link about the newest beta. Just open one of the forums...
Great to hear you're in a band. I gotta ask though, what instrument?
No problem whatsoever, and great to see another addition to the site!

"If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane"
"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world"
Hydro

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Quinlan
Region: Hoenn
Friend Code: 3926-5951-3699

View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/Hydro_Haven/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by KvaGram on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:07 am

Ah, hello there Kalefor, I am KvaGram the coder.

I understand you are looking for the game?
Ah, well, then I suppose you should get ready to take part in an adventure.
First, you need to travel back to the home page of the great forum. It should be a easy road over there, but that is the starting point. Next you need to find the road to the sub-forum of announcements (Gen 0 Announcements).
One you have arrived at the sub-forum of announcements, look among the sticky and announced posts. Try not to get any of the sticky stuff on you, it might never get off.
You are looking a announced post labeled "Alpha 0.5.3 Agatha's Story release!".
Once inside this old post from April 2014, you will find the treasure you are looking for.

...or you could just click this link to get to the newest public alpha.
KvaGram

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazex on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:57 am

Well met, Kalefor. I wish you the best of luck on tour, and I hope you enjoy the game. And I have to say, investigating your band on Youtube, you've got a good sound.
Drazex

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Brian
Region: Johto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalefor on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:52 pm

To Hydro:
Thanks man and I'm the bassist for the band!

To KvaGram:
thanks for the help bro I'll definitely do it when I get back

To Drazex:
Thanks man I appreciate it.

Also quick question to everyone, is there an online system going to be apart of this?

Kalefor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazex on Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:18 am

That's actually a decision still in the works. Currently, Gen 0 is entirely standalone, with no online aspects. You can contribute on this thread, *here*, to discuss whether you'd like to see peer-to-peer online capabilities added.
Drazex

Trainer Card
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:07 am

Hello Frank, and welcome to the forums! I'm glad you've found Generation 0 and that you're a part of this growing community! We have few regulars here, but each new active members brings us one step closer to a thriving community Smile

Cool on the band Smile You've been given the link so you're covered there. However, make sure to download and play it soon! I'm updating the game Wednesday with a pretty big overhaul of current features/events, and some new areas! Try to play the current demo so you can get the full depth of the changes.

I guess there has been some discussion about online stuff... However, I can almost unequivocally say there will not be online features. At most, I may do a Mystery Gift of sorts. But I do not have plans for online features in the game.

Anywho, welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your stay and become another piece in the community Very Happy

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalefor on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:13 am

Hey man thanks for the message and can't wait I already beat the first gym :3

Kalefor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:26 am

That's wonderful! I'm glad you enjoyed it!! ^_^

Question, was the gym difficult for you? If not, did you cheat(not actually cheating, but loopholed) by getting one of the level 20+ Caterpies? XD

If you did not do that, how was the gym experience? Also on a side note, the new demo is going to have balanced Route 2 Pokemon. I had them crazy random'd since it is the end of the demo for now :p
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalefor on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:28 am

Lmfao about that. I tried 3 times and it was really difficult but then I found a 26 caterpie and was like Welp.... I know how I'm gonna do this lol. But regardless it was a really good gym and I liked the challenge. I can't wait to see the rest of the game.

Last edited by TBC on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing the double post into one. There's an edit button for a reason! :p)

Kalefor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:48 am

Hahahahaa wow :p I had forgotten that even if the Pokemon is a higher level, it doesn't affect the catch rate. So that stunk Sad But you guys who relied on the Caterpie are gonna get double-slapped(I totally didn't realize the Poke-pun til after I wrote that XD) when the next demo comes out Very Happy

There's another couple features that makes the gym quite a bit more difficult, and the Caterpie won't be around :p Buuuuuuut, on a good note, there's a few quests to help with leveling Pokemon. Also, since the routes are balance for their levels, it will be more consistent training.

I'm glad you liked it!! Very Happy Difficulty is one of the big points I'm pushing with Gen 0. Essentially there's two giant key-differences between Gen 0 and normal Pokemon games.

1. I'm focusing 1st on story, then on it being a Pokemon game. I'm making an RPG game that happens to be Pokemon.
2. Difficulty, raging difficulty. Buuut, it'll be thought-out and imaginative.

But yeah! Very Happy I can't wait to see your reactions, as a whole, to the next demo and the updates Smile
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalefor on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:44 am

That's great man can't wait to see what happens.

Kalefor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazex on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:26 am

TBC wrote: I'm updating the game Wednesday
Yay, it's coming!

I actually haven't played through to the first gym, yet Embarassed I got stuck trying to find the full heal when the forum was dead, and have been putting off playing it again until the (imminent) major update.
Drazex

Trainer Card
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalefor on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:41 pm

The full heal was so troll lol.

Do not give out direct spoilers to things. People should be finding it themselves. Give hints. Also, there is an edit button for a reason, please do not double-post.
~TBC

Kalefor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:16 pm

The full heal(now named 'Pick-me-up') isn't terribly hard to find...  Just gotta 'search' the tracks on the ground and they let you know where to go.

Thinking about it.... There's only 6 maps you can go at that point in the game... Pallet Town, Route 1, Route 1 West, Viridian City, Route 22 and Route 2 west.

There is a dead end that brings you through 3 maps. Think about that. It means the Pick-me-up is in one of the other three maps. These are Viridian City, Route 22, and Route 2 West.

All it takes is literally a few minutes of looking around and the tracks tell you where to go. With the newest update, I've also made certain NPCs give you hints during the quest, which helps.

The bigger updates have been done now. The next few updates are content additions and aesthetics, so feel free to download and play now!
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down