Getting to know everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting to know everyone

Post by thehikoreport on Wed May 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Hey I'm Masahiko, Ichirou AKA Kaiji AKA Mizushima, Ichirou. (I won't go behind the story of the names and my real name will be a contest in the future) I'm 24, have 20/21 years gaming experience (no where near my prime anymore) , and a big time anime fan. I hope to become a game creator myself and is working with a novel and making game reviews. Gen 0 is along with some BIG titles are something I'm looking at closely. The join me stuff is a great way to see how working and getting to know the guys better. though this would also be a nice way to get to know the group member and fans all together since not everyone would be willing to add everyone via FB and Twit.

Edit: BTW I'm a dude the avatar was a fun experiment to make my female persona off this flash game.

Last edited by thehikoreport on Wed May 15, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add something)
thehikoreport

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Masahiko, Ichirou
Region:
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting to know everyone

Post by TBC on Wed May 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Hi there Masahiko Smile I know your name already though XD As long as the contest is in the spam folder, it's fine. That'd be more of a spam-thing. I'll be making more categories and forums soon Very Happy

Nice!!! Smile I have about 18 years of gaming. That's cool about wanting to make games. Do you do anything for game making yet?

Thanks by the way ^_^ I'll definitely do another JoinMe soon Very Happy Yeah, I really want to make the forums one of the main points to find information and talk and stuff. It's a lot easier to organize and more fun with the customization and stuff Smile

lol.
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thehikoreport on Wed May 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Don't worry I just put that so people won't be asking why so many Japanese names. I don't tread on terrortory that isn't mine like that w/o permission. My schedule is full this week and next and w/o my schedule always being unknown. It's a reason I'm watching you closely and can't wait for the next join me.

The game making thing I know nothing of it honestly but I know how to give pure reviews telling you the good bad and ugly. I also have beta testing experiences for some games. (mainly open beta) it's a start but to get me name out there Online game reviews and making books. I hope to start my own company on the east coast.
thehikoreport

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Masahiko, Ichirou
Region:
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Wed May 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Okie ^_^ There'll definitely be an off-topic section so you can have at it :p

Alright Smile I'll probably get another one up this week. Maybe even tonight, I dunno :p

That's awesome man Smile I hope it all works out for you. If you decide to do anything with RPG Maker XP then let me know. When I'm not busy I could give you some tips. You can email me about that and stuff if ya want.

But yeah, welcome to the Gen 0 community ^_^
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Fri May 17, 2013 3:09 am

Damn, totally not interested now that i have been told you are a dude v.v /sulk sulk sulk/ haha Im only messn bro.

Its a pleasure to meet you Masahiko! Names Rogue, I am well Rogue XD

I feel as if i should join on the train about gaming experience XD i have been playing games from like age 3 or 4ish board games, and some video games. so i guess i have like 16-17 years under my belt lol. Glad to hear your passions and what sort of things you are into. It is always awesome to see future game designers work their way to their goals!

Well since i am posting with my computer still in safe mode XD and i am dead from work i will be off to make a couple more posts then to bed!

Really a pleasure to meet you man.

Rogue

Trainer Card
Trainer Name::
Region:
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down