dredneck's bug report

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dredneck's bug report

Post by dredneck on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:29 pm

Hey all

I have noticed a few bugs that were more serious then the more common bugs.  

Usoagain noticed this too, at least I think

1. While catching the 5 pidgey for the mail guy, I ran out of space in my team.  When I tried to catch another pidgey, it didnt allow me to. And the ball disappeared. 

2. I caught myself a ledyba and dropped it off in the pc.  When I dropped it off I noticed that it didnt have a sprite in my team.  But it still occupied a space.  So I dropped it off in my pc and continued.  (I hadn't looked in my pokemon team before dropping it off, which is what I think usoagain did.)

3.  A while after I beat the gym and caught two pichu's, I finally found another spinark and caught it.  It has the same problem as ledyba, in that it doesn't have a sprite.  However, this time I did look at my team, and the game crashed.  I have not been able to play since.  I get one of two messages.

"script 'SpriteWindow' line 218: Runtime Error occurred.
filename is nil"

or more recently

"failed to load script"

So, don't do what I did, because my glitch is slightly more permanent.  

P.S.  I love the game so far.

Last edited by dredneck on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

dredneck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dredneck's bug report

Post by dredneck on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:10 pm

With the new update Alpha Release 0.6.0.2(HOTFIX UPDATE)
All of my problems have been fixed Smile  many thanks

I guess I spoke too soon.
"Pokedex         16/24"

Pokedex says:

Seen 18
Owned 11

Also, Isidore says "you have caught 0 pokemon yourself, and you own or have owned 16 unique pokemon."  So i'm guessing the trainer card is more accurate because it agrees with Isidore.  What does the "caught 0 pokemon yourself" mean...?
I am now caught in an infinite loop of battling sam.  Cant save inbetween, and cant move out of that space.  I just go until I loose apparently.  Which is nice, because of the 1400 each time I win, but it also means that I must loose a battle.  Sad

...after 4 battles I finally lost.  But Agatha never went to the pokecenter.  Since all I can do now is turn off the game (cant move nor bring up the menu), I guess all my winnings are for naught.  Oh well :p

after restarting I noticed that you can walk through where sam was, and get to the forest, but if I go through the square that I occupied while fighting him the first time, a battle starts.  So the forest is possible to get to still.

It would be nice if we could battle people every day.  Like, have a VS Seeker from FR/LG. for the trainers in front of the acadamy, and in the tall grass. And maybe a day long cooldown-timer for challenging the gym?

dredneck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dredneck on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:57 pm

Just started the 6.6 update and it looks great.  
I have noticed one glitch so far.
I had 5 pidgey and gastly in my team, and gave all the pidgey to the mail guy, and when I finished a pidgey was still following me around.  (even though I didnt have any in my party anymore)

Edit:
I cant walk out of the hiker's house anymore...  haha.  I press down, and am in the wall.  From there I can only press right (which actually makes me go up for some reason), and enter the building yet again
SO, don't enter the building and save.

Edit:
You can have npc's walk on your following pokemon.

dredneck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top