Bugs I found

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bugs I found

Post by Danelius90 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:13 am

First off, love this! I've been on a nostalgia run of old games, pokemon was one of them and I found this which I think is the perfect way to enjoy new stuff with a bit of nostalgia added. Looking forward to the updates.

I've had a look through to see if these bugs are already here but I can't see them, plus the most recent thread is a month ago.

sooo...
When I tried to walk past Sam Oak before getting the gym badge he talks to me and I walk away saying I don't need luck, then that sequence happens again - same dialogue and walking away from my new position.

When battling Miyamoto her last pokemon Farfetch'd didn't attack at all? I didn't switch when asked if I wanted to, just in case that affected it.

You probably are already aware but the house and some trees near the pidgey guy aren't solid so I can walk right through them

Very Happy

Danelius90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bugs I found

Post by StefosHellas on Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:12 am

Hello from Greece guys, I have to agree with Danelius90 about the nostalgic moments I felt. Anyway, I have to report some bugs. First of all, at Viridian city mission (Team Rocket), when I beat the Team rocket's member, the old lady didn't come, she looks like she took the wrong side, another bug is the road for Viridian forest. When you're trying to enter that, Agatha freeze. Just add a text like the other enter (Second enter in Route2).
That's my bug reports, I understand that's alpha and it has some bugs. Also fix the Sam's Nidoran (Male), it freezes when you're going to talk to it. Thanks, good luck with the best work from Greece!
StefosHellas

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Stefos
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bugs I found

Post by TBC on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:51 am

Danelius90 wrote:First off, love this! I've been on a nostalgia run of old games, pokemon was one of them and I found this which I think is the perfect way to enjoy new stuff with a bit of nostalgia added. Looking forward to the updates.

When I tried to walk past Sam Oak before getting the gym badge he talks to me and I walk away saying I don't need luck, then that sequence happens again - same dialogue and walking away from my new position.

When battling Miyamoto her last pokemon Farfetch'd didn't attack at all? I didn't switch when asked if I wanted to, just in case that affected it.
Thanks! The first bug was fixed and then a new bug took its place that the guy below talked about with the freezing :p That's been all fixed now.

I did know about the Farfetch'd one, too :p That's all fixed now. I found out there's certain moves not fully coded in that will make Pokemon just not fight at all lol.

StefosHellas wrote:Hello from Greece guys, I have to agree with Danelius90 about the nostalgic moments I felt. Anyway, I have to report some bugs. First of all, at Viridian city mission (Team Rocket), when I beat the Team rocket's member, the old lady didn't come, she looks like she took the wrong side, another bug is the road for Viridian forest. When you're trying to enter that, Agatha freeze. Just add a text like the other enter (Second enter in Route2).
Thanks!!!

I'll look into the shop lady. This is weird, since I have tested the event and she worked fine. I'll certainly look into it though!

Lol I already do have text on that event. What happened is that I was working on re-writing some aspects of that event and was copying and pasting things and then the event was telling the wrong event to move. I want Sam to turn left first, but it was accidentally trying to make an event that didn't exist turn left.

It was a like 3 minute fix and I did that a bit ago :p I'll upload the fix soon! Very Happy Thanks for reporting!

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down