Meh meh...mehe, meh?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meh meh...mehe, meh?

Post by MelowBee on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:38 am

(What a beautiful title...isn't it, dear?)
Hello everybody!
I'm not sure why I'm here and I'm not very good for introduction, well... here we go anyway?

I'm MelowBee, a French girl (so, pardon my gramtical/verbal mistakes, I will do my best) who's not very familiar with the pokemon universe pretty unsure of why she's on this forum. I like doing pixels (more comfortable with items and icons than characters) and drawing (more comfortable with character than objects and backgrounds). What else... I don't really know, so if you have questions, don't hesitate (^ o^)/
MelowBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meh meh...mehe, meh?

Post by Tortwag on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:52 pm

Oh you're French too, huh. Saaaaaaaluuuuuuuuuut Very Happy Je croise rarement de camarades parlant ma langue maternelle, donc content de voir qu'il y en a encore qui se mêlent à l'international.
Now, back to english.
Well that's a start! I'm also a bit of a spriter, better suited to design objects and symbols as well.
Terrible drawing artist, though.
Well, if you're not that familiar with Pokémon (WHICH IS AN UNFORGIVABLE SIN, SHAME ON YOU), do you at least like RPGs?

Oh, I almost forgot! Hi there, Bee :3 Name's Shell Master Tortwag, but do call me Tortwag if you find the title too long ^_^ I am also French, I love video games and am very familiar with the world of pokemon. I am also an eccentric person, if not crazy.

I am totally crazy.

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Glyph
Region: Unova
Friend Code: Pokemon Showdown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MelowBee on Sun May 10, 2015 4:33 am

Hey Tortwag, thanks for your welcome!
Well... it's weird to speak English with a French, but who cares xD
And yes, I'm not very familiar with pokemon's world, but I forced myself recently to be interested in because I promised my little brother to make him a pokemon game just for him with all completely redone graphics. By the way, you can see some of the graphics in my gallery ^^
MelowBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:53 am

Welcome to the forum, MelowBee!!!

Well, make sure to speak English on the forums since this is an English-based game and forum :p But it's cool that we have more than one French person here Very Happy

You don't have to know why you're here to be welcomed and talk with fellow nerds Smile Good to have you around! I would love to see some of your art. If you're good enough, maybe you could do work for Gen 0! Very Happy :p

Anyway, if you have any questions/suggestions feel free!

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down