The bug I witnessed (and potentially more?) <3 :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The bug I witnessed (and potentially more?) <3 :D

Post by PandaInGen0 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:59 pm

Hello there, it's Panda! After going through the game so far, I've noticed a bit of bugs. However, it appears that ALL of the bugs that I found were already on here. Except for one. After defeating Oak and watching him walk off with his nidoran, if you enter the tunnel (ya know the thing between routes?) and then exit the tunnel back to where Oak was, his nidoran will still be there. You can't interact with it whatsoever. It just sits there. This is the only one that I haven't seen reported. (Very sorry if it is.)

P.S. : Great game you got here. I love the difficulty. Good lord miyamoto. I had to challenge the darn leader SIX TIMES. The only reason I won was because of my butterfree's poison powder. That kangaskahn 2gud4me. Evil or Very Mad

EDIT : I was going to post a screenshot but I got "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." #TheStrugglesOfNewbies

Last edited by PandaInGen0 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something :P)
PandaInGen0

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Panda~
Region: Johto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The bug I witnessed (and potentially more?) <3 :D

Post by TBC on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:58 am

Hey there Panda!!!

Welcome to the Gen 0 forums! Happy to see ya here! Very Happy Thank you for reporting the bug Smile I did not know of it, so I don't think it's been posted before. I'll make sure to fix it tonight Very Happy

Yeah, the game is definitely harder than any other Pokemon game made. The status attacks are very important: things like sleep, confusion and poison etc. There is going to have to be a lot of strategy used in the battles in Gen 0 Very Happy

Hahahahaha yeah :p

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com