Planning on playing a Nuzlocke as well.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Planning on playing a Nuzlocke as well.

Post by ThirteenFour on Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:43 pm

Hey everyone! I'm just another guy rather interested in Gen 0 and Pokemon in general. I've noticed with myself lately that playing normally doesn't really interest me anymore, so I usually play Nuzlockes every time.

So far, however, Gen 0 has been much harder by default than the official games. I already tried playing it with basic rules, but I got wrecked by the first trainer I saw.

To be honest, I got excited. Hard Mode really becomes Hard Mode, even with just a few rules.

I'll be waiting for a few more updates (so that I'll be able to play more without having to redo my save) before I start, but I'll be posting updates here as well.

See you all soon!

ThirteenFour

Trainer Card
Trainer Name::
Region:
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Planning on playing a Nuzlocke as well.

Post by TBC on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:14 am

Heya!!!

I'm super glad you're excited about Gen 0 Very Happy It will be just a bit yet before I get this demo out, but there will be a lot more to do! I wanna have the next gym leader on there.

That's awesome: what you've said about Gen 0. I really take pride in the difficulty it provides and I'm happy to see you excited for it and wanting to overcome it Smile

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JJCalem on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:09 pm

Awesome, best of luck on your next attempt. I don't think I could do this game as a nuzlocke quite honestly Razz
JJCalem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirteenFour on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:24 pm

OMA just had a thought. If in Nuzlockes, your Pokemon die, it would play so well with the theme of Agatha specializing in Ghost-types :O

ThirteenFour

Trainer Card
Trainer Name::
Region:
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:05 pm

JJCalem wrote:Awesome, best of luck on your next attempt.  I don't think I could do this game as a nuzlocke quite honestly Razz
Teehee. That's actually kind of a goal of mine. To make it nearly un-nuzlockable. :p

*rubs hands evilly together*
ThirteenFour wrote:OMA just had a thought. If in Nuzlockes, your Pokemon die, it would play so well with the theme of Agatha specializing in Ghost-types :O
Thanks Smile Though, I would make a whole feature-set like that go off of one character. I would probably do it like a hardcore mode some games have. If you lose the pokemon, it locks it out and sends it to a pc, and if you lose entirely it takes you out of nuzlocke, to continue as normal, and it gives you a picture of your stats on how far you got.
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top