Had some good laughs, got to the gym, and

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Had some good laughs, got to the gym, and

Post by StaticGrazer on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:04 pm

Didn't get a single pokemon the whole way. Had a good laugh once in the gym causally walking up to the gym leader. Maybe add something so magic abra ends your game there or auto restarts it?

I also noticed that the not-lusty-argonian-maid book has text that creeps a bit out of place. Otherwise what I played was fun, but lacking pokemon. I'm looking forward to updates.

StaticGrazer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Had some good laughs, got to the gym, and

Post by TBC on Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:17 pm

StaticGrazer wrote:Didn't get a single pokemon the whole way. Had a good laugh once in the gym causally walking up to the gym leader. Maybe add something so magic abra ends your game there or auto restarts it?

I also noticed that the not-lusty-argonian-maid book has text that creeps a bit out of place. Otherwise what I played was fun, but lacking pokemon. I'm looking forward to updates.

There actually is Pokemon.... LOL. You should probably do what they say in the opening of the game and talk to Sam about your Pokeball that needs fixing. It's one of the very few houses in Pallet Town, so it's not too hard to find lol. That's where you get your Gastly.

It's supposed to block you from leaving Pallet Town(well, really you should have gotten the Pokemon anyway. The game tells you pretty clearly what to do haha) but I messed up on the event that blocks in. In the next update in about two weeks from now it'll correctly block it lol.

The Lusty Jynx Maid is totally staying there lol. It's an homage to the Lusty Argonian Maid :p

And thanks! Re-start and go get your Gastly to play the game how it was meant to be played Wink

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StaticGrazer on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:22 pm

I somehow never found Sam? I'll try again on the next play.

StaticGrazer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Nope... Cuz he's right in Pallet Town and that's the first part of the game is to get your Pokemon from him lol.
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down