Hello all.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello all.

Post by Uzume on Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:28 am

Hey there guys. New guy coming in after so much time and finding out that there has indeed quite a bit of progression on this project and that it has a forum. Probably a bit of a small story here, but I remember hearing of this project quite some time ago (years back I believe on another board) and thought it was pretty cool from the small amount of early screenshots that were shown around during that time. Many years later and I found myself wondering if there there was going to be a Gen 0 pokemon and by some chance YT's suggested video's included a video about this particular gen 0 fan project (didn't believe it was the same one). So yeah I'm here now and currently about to start the demo that was on the wordpress to get a taste of this game.

I know there isn't much activity on these forums, but I figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself here. I'm rather hopeful that this game turns out fantastic given what I've seen so far.
Uzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello all.

Post by TBC on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:50 am

Hi Uzume!!

That's good to hear Smile Welcome to the forums! I'm going through some re-structuring now and am going to be trying to push it a bit more. Hopefully we can get some active people!

That's very cool! I hope you enjoy the demo Smile There will be an update sometime soon. My team and I have been on a semi-hiatus as of late, since all of our lives have been very busy these last few, and coming, months.

That's awesome! I'm glad you came around Smile Every active user or post is one step closer to a thriving community on the forums Smile I hope to see you around!

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down