Most and Least Fav New Pokemon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Most and Least Fav New Pokemon?

Post by TBC on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:01 pm

Hi guys Smile

Sun and Moon!!!!!! HYYYYYPE. I'm so damn excited for these games. If they continue with the awesomeness I've seen thus far, this may shape up to be the next Gold/Silver in terms of greatness.

And the Pokémon!!! Oh wow! They're really taking the Hawaiian theme to heart with the designs, and I love it. I honestly don't despise a single Pokémon released yet. I genuinely like all of them for one reason or another; they all seem to be actually designed well. Not like just an ice cream cone... But I do have a 'least favorite' of course.

Anyway Smile I'd have to say my favorite is a tie right now... I just love too many >.< Lurantis is probably my favorite, which is almost like the Zangoose or Espeon of this game(for the reasons I like it I mean). It's really elegant and pretty, but it looks like it'll be a hard-hitting badass.

But I also really like Minior, Mimikyu and Oricorio. They're all designed extremely well, and each have very distinct and interesting type combinations with intriguing and unique abilities. I love the designs for them.

Least favorite? Crabrawler or Turtonator. They're both interesting, which is why I won't say they're bad, but I feel Turtonator has a bit too much going on for it and that name just reminds me of something Doofenshmirtz would make up XD But it is cool; I'll use it. Just not for a long time. Crabrawler is just meh to me. His lazy eye adds so much more derp to his ensemble, being a fighting type and I've never been interested in crab Pokémon. I feel like it should have a pre-evolution or something. But if its stats are good enough, it could just be a solid single-stage Pokémon.

What do you guys think? Which ones do you like or don't like? Why?

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Most and Least Fav New Pokemon?

Post by Fou on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:21 pm

I like Salandit the best because he's a poison/fire lizard. Razz

I also like RockRuff/Lycanroc, Komala, Yungoos/Gumshoos, Vikavolt, Mimikyu, Oricorio, Sandygast/Palossand, Turtonator, Jangmo-o/+evolutions, Type: Null, Silvadi, Passimian/Oranguru, and Solgaleo. And also Litten and Rowlet for the starters.

The rest of the new pokemon I either don't care for or are indifferent to.

I also <3 the Alola Vulpix and Ninetails. Razz
Fou

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Fou
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Salandit is definitely awesome. He's up there for me, too. I love the uniqueness of the Fire/poison typing and how he can also poison both Steel and Poison types. I hope he gets an evo, or won't be hideously outclassed in the late-game.

Lol that's quite a bit XD The general ones I like are all of them XD Heck, I even like the tranny fish. It's based on a real fish, ya know. Rockruff and Lycanroc are also amazing. I love that it's a rock Pokémon that isn't just a rock itself. It's more rock-representative.

Oh yeah, I didn't even think of the Alolan forms o.o For them, I love Exeggutor, Vulpix/Ninetails, Raichu and Meowth. Not so fond of Grimer. I don't not like it, just more indifferent as you've said.
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down