Have I ever even posted here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have I ever even posted here?

Post by Leopardmask on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:35 pm

Huge fan of the game and I apparently have an account, but I'm pretty sure I've never actually posted in the forums! Hello! I'm Leopardmask, most people say Leo for short. I discovered Gen0 through this video by JWittz on cool fan games. Gen 0 is still one of like three that I've ever checked out, and the only one in the list that I've actually played. The only problem is, it updates just frequently enough that every time I think about updating I think, "oh, but the next update will be really cool, I'll update my game right after that."
Also I'm really obsessed with the website Flight Rising, and that tends to take up my time at the expense of not actually playing any other games.
Leopardmask

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have I ever even posted here?

Post by Boynsy on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:13 am

Hi mate! I've only just made my account so I'm pretty new here but I guess I'll be the first to welcome(?) you here anyway!

Boynsy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KvaGram on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:27 am

Hi there Leopard. checked your profile. Seems you used your account for bug-reports early in 2015. Although we love getting bug-reports, I'm glad you now extend beyond them Very Happy

So, yeah. Welcome to the rest of the forum.
KvaGram

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardmask on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:18 pm

@KvaGram wrote:Hi there Leopard. checked your profile. Seems you used your account for bug-reports early in 2015. Although we love getting bug-reports, I'm glad you now extend beyond them Very Happy

So, yeah. Welcome to the rest of the forum.

@Kvagram (I'm not sure if there's any sort of ping system here or if I'm doing it right)
I did notice that a bug report I made is still in my watched threads. If there's one thing I'm diligent about (or was a year ago) it's stuff like that.
Leopardmask

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KvaGram on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:21 pm

You did it right, @Leopardmask.
Got a notification both from the name-tagging, and the reply.
KvaGram

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardmask on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:27 pm

@Kvagram Okay, cool. Every forum is different, so I wasn't sure. On Flight Rising you only get notified if you get pinged or you're subscribed to the thread; quoting doesn't automatically do that.
Leopardmask

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KvaGram on Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:37 pm

I don't think quoting does. But it seems you are subscribed to threads automatically.
KvaGram

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:04 pm

Hey there, Leo! Welcome to the forums! Very Happy 

Yeah here you will be notified if you have any activity on a thread and it then gets more activity. You can choose to opt out or in of notifications as well. Also, as @KvaGram noted, tagging works too.

Most all of the previous bug reports will be superfluous as of now; I need to set up a new way for reporting when I get the next update out. Which will hopefully be soon! 

I am on semi-hiatus right now with life stuff and whatnot, but I have the to-do list up and will be working on crossing that out as soon as possible.

Anyway, I hope to see you around more!  And beyond just this contest Wink  Every active member is a step closer to a thriving community!

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down