Pokeball bug?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokeball bug?

Post by Gingerio on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:15 pm

Whilst trying to catch pidgeys for the quest, I eventually received a message saying that I didn't have enough room in my team for another pokemon. However, when checking my bag, I had one less pokeball than before, even though I hadn't used any.

If there is not going to be the automatic sending of excess pokemon to the pc, then there can only be two options really. Either you catch the pokemon as usual, only to be told that you have no space in your team and have to set it free, thus wasting the ball; or, you are told before you even throw a ball, that you have no space, and then no balls are wasted.

Thanks

Gingerio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokeball bug?

Post by TBC on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:01 pm

@Gingerio wrote:If there is not going to be the automatic sending of excess pokemon to the pc, then there can only be two options really. Either you catch the pokemon as usual, only to be told that you have no space in your team and have to set it free, thus wasting the ball; or, you are told before you even throw a ball, that you have no space, and then no balls are wasted.
Or the option the dev chooses, which is the MSU. It's a feature not yet available in-game. It's coded in, just not there yet.

However, it does seem it might be a bug that the Pokeball was still used. I'll be sure to look into it. Thanks!

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down