*kick open the door* GET ON THE FLOOR. EVerybody walk the dinosaur.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*kick open the door* GET ON THE FLOOR. EVerybody walk the dinosaur.

Post by griffinlord775 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:49 pm

Yo yo yo yo yo!

Greetings and Salutations you gorgeous people! I'm Logan. I'm 18 years old from Tennessee and I'm a online college student for an accelerated university. That basically means I get one class every month and it is anything but easy. xC Thankfully, I do generally have a week to complete each assignment for that week, sometimes even more, so it's not impossible and I do get free time. I just can't hold a job if I want to pass. Razz

Some of my favorite things are: Writing, Cooking, Baking, MTG, Speedrunning and Guitar Hero. I'd include pokemon, but that's kinda obvious if I'm on here. Razz

My first pokemon game was Pokemon Diamond at age 10 because my parents were/are geniuses.
My starter was Chimchar and I've had the same Chimchar(Now Infernape) for over eight years.

My favorite MTG color is Black/White/Red (Mardu for life) and my favorite character is Nissa.

I can't wait to meet y'all soon and I hope you have a fantastic day!!
griffinlord775

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *kick open the door* GET ON THE FLOOR. EVerybody walk the dinosaur.

Post by Fou on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:06 pm

Welcome to the forums, GriffinLord/Logan!

That sounds rather difficult! I thought when I took a summer class that it was difficult, but it sounds like you have even less time than I did lol. I hope you're actually learning things from it!

I used to play MTG, but it was forever ago. My decks were always varying, but black was my least used color.
Fou

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Fou
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boynsy on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:00 pm

Hi mate! Your interests are practically the same as mine, all apart from me never having played MTG!

Boynsy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fou on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:46 pm

@Boynsy wrote:Hi mate! Your interests are practically the same as mine, all apart from me never having played MTG!

You're missing out. MTG is awesome. Razz Better than the other TCGs out there. Razz
Fou

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Fou
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by griffinlord775 on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:59 am

@Fou wrote:Welcome to the forums, GriffinLord/Logan!

That sounds rather difficult!  I thought when I took a summer class that it was difficult, but it sounds like you have even less time than I did lol.  I hope you're actually learning things from it!

I used to play MTG, but it was forever ago.  My decks were always varying, but black was my least used color.

Yeah, it's extremely difficult, honestly. I'm not sure how I'm managing to get it all done tbh. Crying or Very sad

I play MTG very actively right now. I've been playing since M14 and my favorite set is Return to Ravnica. I want to buy into Modern but I'm also getting into Pauper. Shame that Mono-G stompy is out of my price range but Razz

"Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you." -Last Word from MTG Darksteel
griffinlord775

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Hello Logan!!! Welcome to the forums Smile I'm glad to see you, and other peeps, here! Very Happy

Oh wow, that sounds like a pretty cool way to do a class schedule. I'd actually prefer that over the bunch of classes in one day and stuff. Good luck!

I love all of those Very Happy Aside from speedrunning lol. I get it, and am not dockin' it, I just don't prefer it. While I don't play the guitar, I have studied the violin(and need to get back to it). I also write, and baking is amazing :3

I have played MTG in the past, but never got into it steadily. For TCGs right now I am playing Elder Scrolls Legends. I was into Hearthstone for a time, but when I tried ESL I couldn't go back to HS.

That's awesome that you still have your Infernape Smile While I don't like Gen 4 whatsoever in any shape, form, or fashion, it's awesome that you like it and that it was what started your journey with Pokemon Very Happy

Welcome again! I hope to continue to see ya around Smile

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top