Favorite creative moment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite creative moment

Post by TheWoLFsTer on Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:56 pm

Back when i was..14 or so, I used to write these little stories about my friends and I in a virtual world.  Mind you, this was really cool to me back when I was young and naive.  I went on to write 4 of these "books" and was really proud of them.  I just recently went back to look over them, and you can tell i was only 14 haha. Back then, i wanted to continue on and become a writer but now I work in a hospital in my "dream job"
TheWoLFsTer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite creative moment

Post by Fou on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:51 pm

I had a very similar experience growing up. In the 9th grade, I started writing a book series of a world I created, and I had so many ideas for different books for it. However, I have never really gotten far in any of the stories. I still have them on file and the one I spent the most amount of time on I've rewritten a few times, but I haven't touched any of it in about 5 years. I'm now 30 years old and haven't completed anything at all except for one (long) short story.
Fou

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Fou
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:13 pm

That's awesome, Wolfster! There's nothing to like be ashamed of or have to justify it. I think that's pretty awesome! My friends and I used to essentially LARP. Before we knew what LARPing was and before it was a thing.

It was called "The One Game". It essentially had a story like DBZ. Not in content, but execution. We got some ideas from it for powers and stuff, but made up our own story, bad guys and fought them and each other and stuff. We played it for just years from when we were in elementary and middle school. I miss those times.

I hope the asterisks on dream job weren't sarcasm but legit; if so, congrats! lol. You could still write, though Smile

Well that's something, Fou! Get back to it Very Happy It just takes that moment to get over the hurdle. Even if you only spend 10-15 mins a day, just do it Very Happy

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoLFsTer on Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:15 pm

It's a dream job in the sense I currently love what I do (take x-rays), but am more than willing to further my education and other types of x-ray (CT, MRI etc). Days like Friday though really wear me out haha. It rained/sleeted/iced here and caused A LOT of accidents.
TheWoLFsTer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:44 pm

Awww yeah, I bet man :/ That would be difficult. We have our own busy time here for Customer Service stuff. Our emails are usually around 150-300 at work, with 300 being high. Before my break, we were at 2,400+... Fun times. Mandatory OT coming up even more too.
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down