My favorite Pokémon memory.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My favorite Pokémon memory.

Post by DoodleWaluigi on Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:20 pm

So back in Pokémon Fire Red I found my first ever shiny Pokémon. I was going through the Cinnabar Island Pokémon Mansion on my way to find the secret key. Well a wild encounter started and there it was my first shiny! Raticate! From then on my Raticate has moved from gen to gen going from:
Fire Red -> Pearl -> Platinum -> Soul Silver -> White -> Y -> Omega Ruby -> and soon it will be making a vacation to the Alola region to see some new Alolan Raticates! I love Raticate and it was there on amie when Sun/Moon was announced! I'm so happy I found it 7 games ago!

DoodleWaluigi

Posts : 9
Join date : 2016-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My favorite Pokémon memory.

Post by griffinlord775 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Woah! Your first shiny is absolutely an amazing memory! I wish I could say I have the same memory, but I actually have yet to encounter a shiny pokemon. Neutral Be careful, though! I hear a lot of the Alolan Raticate are feral! Razz

_________________
"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none." -Countess, Act 1 Scene 1 - All's Well that Ends Well by William Shakespeare

"Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you." -Last Word from MTG Darksteel
avatar
griffinlord775

Posts : 16
Join date : 2016-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My favorite Pokémon memory.

Post by DoodleWaluigi on Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:48 pm

Don't worry you'll find one! Sun/Moon has those SOS encounters which makes it 100% easier! You can look on Reddit for SOS battle shiny chaining!

DoodleWaluigi

Posts : 9
Join date : 2016-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My favorite Pokémon memory.

Post by Boynsy on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:03 pm

I got my first ever shiny a few years back on Ruby... it was a Mawile. It's still chilling on Ruby, waiting for me to finish that Dex before I send it onwards.

Since then, I've only caught a Hariyama in Alpha Sapphire, but surely I've got to be due another one soon!

Boynsy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2016-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My favorite Pokémon memory.

Post by DoodleWaluigi on Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:26 pm

Boynsy wrote:I got my first ever shiny a few years back on Ruby... it was a Mawile. It's still chilling on Ruby, waiting for me to finish that Dex before I send it onwards.

Since then, I've only caught a Hariyama in Alpha Sapphire, but surely I've got to be due another one soon!

I'm at 22 shinies! Sun and Moon being even easier to catch them I can't wait to find more!

DoodleWaluigi

Posts : 9
Join date : 2016-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My favorite Pokémon memory.

Post by Boynsy on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:19 am

DoodleWaluigi wrote:
Boynsy wrote:I got my first ever shiny a few years back on Ruby... it was a Mawile. It's still chilling on Ruby, waiting for me to finish that Dex before I send it onwards.

Since then, I've only caught a Hariyama in Alpha Sapphire, but surely I've got to be due another one soon!

I'm at 22 shinies! Sun and Moon being even easier to catch them I can't wait to find more!

Ugh, I'm so close to getting my shiny charm and then I'll start shiny hunting. I need about 25 more and then the AlolaDex is done, just a shame that they're the hardest ones to get!

Boynsy

Posts : 33
Join date : 2016-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My favorite Pokémon memory.

Post by TBC on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:19 pm

DoodleWaluigi wrote:So back in Pokémon Fire Red I found my first ever shiny Pokémon. I was going through the Cinnabar Island Pokémon Mansion on my way to find the secret key. Well a wild encounter started and there it was my first shiny! Raticate! From then on my Raticate has moved from gen to gen going from:
Fire Red -> Pearl -> Platinum -> Soul Silver -> White -> Y -> Omega Ruby -> and soon it will be making a vacation to the Alola region to see some new Alolan Raticates! I love Raticate and it was there on amie when Sun/Moon was announced! I'm so happy I found it 7 games ago!
That's an awesome memory Smile I remember, the first shiny I found was a Spinarak in the original Gold version. But I don't remember what happened to him Sad I just remember the first night of playing in bed with my friend in 4th grade geeking out over all the new and wondrous stuff.

Then.... And I feel bad for the romhack because this single experience killed my motivation to play it. But I was playing Blaze Black and on the first fucking route before I have Pokeballs I ran into a shiny Starly >.< Ugh!
DoodleWaluigi wrote:Don't worry you'll find one! Sun/Moon has those SOS encounters which makes it 100% easier! You can look on Reddit for SOS battle shiny chaining!
That's how I got my newest one, Sudowoodo!!!! I did the SOS chains and got Bonsly after like 30 freaking minutes! Aaaaaaaaand now I've been hunting that damn Trollull(I'm naming that fucker that when I get him) for over 10 days now though >.>

So while SOS is easier overall..... It can still take time... lol.

_________________
:Currently Playing:
ESO!!! Xbox One
*Gamertag: Okiushi
*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
avatar
TBC
Admin

Posts : 802
Join date : 2013-05-10
Age : 26
Location : Wisconsin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My favorite Pokémon memory.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum