LEAST favorite pokemon experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LEAST favorite pokemon experience

Post by Fou on Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:31 pm

When I was in the high school marching band, we ended up going to New York one year. I only brought a little bit of money with me for souvenirs, so I was trying to save my money. However, I ended up making a mistake. While we were going around stores, we ended up in a video game store (I don't even remember what it was, but it was a store I hadn't heard of before). There I noticed a pokemon game I had never heard of before, so I thought it was a brand new game that wasn't even in stores in my state yet. The game was Pokemon Crystal (and it -was- sort of new at the time). So I spent nearly all of my cash on it and put it into my gameboy color as soon as I got on our bus again. I played for about an hour before shutting it off (after saving). Later I opened the game back up, and..... my save file wasn't there. I was upset and tried an experiment. No matter what I did, the game would not keep a save. There was absolutely no way for me to go back to that shop, so I was stuck with the game and had hardly any money left to shop with.
Fou

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Fou
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum