Kaze in Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaze in Ruins

Post by Fou on Wed May 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Kaze in Ruins is a fanmade RPG created using RPG Maker VX by Scyther and co. from the Kaze in Ruins invisionfree board. Originally a text-based stat RPG, Kaze in Ruins is a game that takes place in a region called Kaze. A few years prior to the events of KiR, many trainers and pokemon occupied the region enjoying a rather peaceful life. However, a certain band of trainers (in a text-based RPG prior to the KiR one), experienced an attack by Arceus in an attempt to destroy the region. After convincing Arceus to stop, a certain Espeon named Psion received unique powers as a result from the battle. These powers corrupted Psion and secretly, while Kaze was dealing with other events (including an attack by Team Trigon, and a large band of bandits called Sealamin,) Psion rose to power. In a short period of time, Psion gained control over most of the region. Quickly, trainers and pokemon alike attempted to thwart Psion once they figured out what he had done, but to no avail as a large "Collapse" occurred in which many of them died and the rest fell from Mt. Psion, to the Surface, and into the Underworld (an underground utopia created by former Team Rocket turned good trainer, Kachua).

Kaze in Ruins, the game, takes place after the Collapse a features the survivors, all pokemon, as they attempt again to disrupt Psion's evil plans. Join the cast in this rather short game (full of inside jokes since this game was originally made just for our small group), but be prepared because the difficulty level is pretty high. Hidden throughout the game are Chocolate Eggs to help level up your pokemon to help avoid grinding (the game can be pretty grinding at times). There's a total of 16 pokemon that you can (and will) use throughout the game.

Part 2 of the game is under construction.

Here's a link to the game.

And a Walkthrough, written by me, that has spoilers in it but also the locations of all of the items

(ditto)

Last edited by Fou on Wed May 22, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fou

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Fou
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaze in Ruins

Post by TBC on Thu May 23, 2013 12:13 am

This looks really interesting.. Cool how they made a normal RPG with different Pokemon and stuff in it.

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hopestar55 on Sun May 26, 2013 6:41 pm

O.O i have this RPG maker...

hopestar55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fou on Sun May 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Sweet. I've been tinkering with it myself trying to make an original game of my own. Smile
Fou

Trainer Card
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by animefan95 on Tue May 28, 2013 7:35 am

where can i download RPG maker?

animefan95

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Chris
Region: Unova
Friend Code: 2495 4978 9621

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fou on Tue May 28, 2013 11:37 pm

There are many different versions of RPG Maker. The one here is VX. Generation 0 uses XP. Just Google them and you should be able to find the official website where you can download a trial version for free or buy the program. (I recommend doing the trial first so you can see what you can and can't do with it first.)
Fou

Trainer Card
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top