My Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Introduction

Post by CamShirayuki on Fri May 24, 2013 8:25 am

Ello'. My name is Cameron, and I'm glad to be here.

A bit about me: I have been playing Pokémon since Gold/Silver/Crystal, and ever since I started playing it, on my GBC, I was in love with the series. Honestly, battling for me is cool and all, but I love doing Contests. When I was younger, I always wished they could make it so you could choose, the road to become the Pokémon Master, or the road for becoming a Master Coordinator. <3

Off the topic of Pokémon: I play a lot of Minecraft, and I create mods for it. I'm also a beginner programmer in Lua programming language and I make different Turtle programs for the Minecraft mod Computer Craft.

Well, off the top of my head, I can't think of much else to say. Hope you had an absolutely lovely time reading this!

CamShirayuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Introduction

Post by Fou on Fri May 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Welcome to the forums! Sit back, relax, and a drink, don't eat that it's poison, and watch out for some of the others because they might bite. Razz
Fou

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Fou
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Sat May 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Hey Cameron!!!!!

Cool!!!! I love Gold/Silver, too Smile Ahhh. It's cool you like the contests ^_^ I found them really boring though, lol. What'd be awesome is if there was a Pokemon game where you could become a Daycare person or a Cop or a Team Rocket member. That would be epic. :p

Coolio!!!! I know rudimentary programming. Just as much to know what's sort of going on in a part of code I read. I don't know enough to write scripts yet, though. Do you every play any other RPGs?

It was great meeting you!!! Can't wait to see you around the boards. Welcome to the Generation 0 community!

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealLazerBlazer22 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Hey Cameron, welcome to the forums, I also LOVE Poke'mon Contests, though Battling I still cool. I also agree, you should be able to pick your path...
--or both Razz--

Anyway, nice to meet you. :-)
**Platinum Statistics**
-17 Ribbons
-8 Badges
-Platinum Flag Base
TheRealLazerBlazer22

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Robert"Lazer"
Region: Unova
Friend Code:

View user profile