thoughts on my gen0 playthrough (so far)

Go down

thoughts on my gen0 playthrough (so far) Empty thoughts on my gen0 playthrough (so far)

Post by Koen on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:16 am

hello!

You might know me from twitch(user:pandabear71). I'll keep this thread updated with my thoughts about the game. I'll write a full suggestion/bug report once i finished the alpha. These are just my genereal thoughts, not worked out. Please keep in mind that i only wrote down something when i had a suggestion or i thought something was off in some way (or something like that?).
There were alot of things i liked about the playthrough so far, but i haven't wrote all of that down. so even if it may seem a little bit negative sometimes, i assure you it's not!

Current list. game version: 6.8, played untill: end of starting town.

- okay lets start the game.
- first chat in the house: text error. (text bug)
- first chat with mom, it says /pn instead of agatha where the name should be. (text bug).
- shoes come through a website. they had that 35 years ago?
- You can write your own name when you met sam, but before your name was Agatha? A nickname might be better (suggestion).
- You can't save before getting your gastly, which makes sof resetting for shiny,nature,IV a bit difficult, if that is your thing. gg i got bold, not bad.
- helping abra is awesome. maybe it would be nice to summon him at will to give some information about where you're at? like missed quest etc.. (suggestion)
- can't talk to the girl behind the counter in the pallet house. would be nice to buy soft drinks from her? (suggestion)
- following pokemon glitch a little bit when walking over chairs (bug)

~ Koen

Koen

View user profile

Back to top Go down