Fou bugs, bugs Fou found

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fou bugs, bugs Fou found

Post by Fou on Wed May 29, 2013 1:36 am

Edit your first post whenever you make new bugs. Don't delete the striked out ones so I can create a fixed bug list.  ~TBC
Alright, I'm heading to bed but thought I'd point out some bugs I noticed in the short couple of minutes I have played so far. Razz

1)  I'm not sure what caused it, but when I first exited the house Agatha was walking on top of things from above, i.e. trees, rocks, people.  When I went in a house, it fixed itself, so idk what exactly the problem is/was.

2)  Agatha can still explore Route 1 without any pokemon at all.

3) Leaf is invisible.

4) When reading the book in Samuel's house about the metapod, my game crashed on me.  Not sure what the deal is with that.

• Currently working on this. ~TBC

That's all I have for now.  I'll get back to it tomorrow when before or after work. :p  Keep up the good work.  Looks great. Smile

These are from the updated version (btw, I hated Mega.  It forced me to upgrade Firefox and make it my default browser and the download was 10+ minutes when the one yesterday was only 2 minutes).

??? Introduction:  "I know much of pokemon"

Shouldn't that be "I know much about pokemon."

Mailbox says "Leaf's House", but Leaf is no longer there.
Agatha(?) Disappears after 2nd time talking to her.
Secret Nugget text after obtaining it, "There is othing else here."
Game freezes when entering battle with Jimmy, automatically saves the game, and shuts down.  Reload of game file forces battle that continues to freeze.

• This is not a real glitch or error. Well, it is. But I have already addressed it in the download topic. It says how to not cause the error, too. It will be fixed in the next release.

Spoiler:

"Here" is misspelled.

Spoiler:

You can walk on this part of the fence.  Quick fix, just create an event there using the same tile.

Spoiler:

This is the ONLY spot where you can interact with said plant.  If you move down one spot (to be directly left of the plant) or if you move below it, you can't interact with it.

Spoiler:

Red box indicates a square where the player can't move.  In addition, you can see the top of another room at the bottom of the screen.

Spoiler:

On the left is an area with tiles that haven't been mapped yet.

Spoiler:

You can walk on the walls at this point and both spots on the other side of the window.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

These last three are flowers that can't be walked over.

Edit 2:  I've noticed that Thunder Wave is usually 100% accurate and yet it has yet to work for me in this demo.  Also editing for more pictures.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

You can walk on top of this rock.

Spoiler:

Sam's head cuts through the roof of the building on both sides of the building.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

These three pictures show places the player can walk up from where they shouldn't be able to.

Edit 3:

While playing as Agatha, I noticed two more bugs.

First one, when defeating Youngster Jimmy, he says "youve" instead of "you've".

2nd, another picture:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Missed this one before.  It's another square that can't be accessed because of an invisible event or the tile type.
Fou

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Fou
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum