Naming Character Buttons (Resolved)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naming Character Buttons (Resolved)

Post by Kyro_Caedis on Wed May 29, 2013 2:54 am

Not sure if this is an actual bug, but I wished to let you know, that when doing your nickname, the top buttons (accept, delete etc) each are color coded with a symbol above each that appears to be showing you what button to press to automatically perform that action. But if you press those buttons nothing happens. You still have to manually perform each action by using the arrow keys.

If I have misinterpreted what the coloring and symbols above each action mean, then I apologize. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to try out this Alpha Smile

Kyro_Caedis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naming Character Buttons (Resolved)

Post by TBC on Wed May 29, 2013 2:58 am

This is not an actual bug. Thread has been locked

You're very welcome ^_^ I am assuming you mean the F-keys, yes? If you are using a laptop, you must hold down "shift" or the "fn" key to press F5. This is an issue with the laptop, and not the game.

I have tested the buttons myself before this post and they all work fine. I hope they work for you soon. Make sure the old demo is uninstalled completely and you run the program as admin if you have not already.

Again, thank you for your input!!!! This will help future people with the same issue. If you have any further questions, you can PM me.

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down