Purchase History

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Purchase History

Post by TBC on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:30 pm

今晩は、皆さん!!
Hey everyone!!!
First of all, I would just like to thank everyone who donated. You guys are just awesome Smile Your contributions have helped Generation 0 out quite a lot. To keep you guys informed, I want to show you what your stuff goes to!! Very Happy  I will explain each of the above transactions below.

• The money to Cleverbridge was for the purchase of Hypercam 3. I made a post about that on the Gen 0 Announcements forum.

• $75 went to Roman(You know him as Absolutepineapple) for his Anime cut-ins.

• I had spent $25 on Fiverr to the owner of the RPG games page because he has this thing where if you pay $25, he shares your page like every day for 1 or 2 weeks(I forget which one it was)

• I had purchased a 1 year membership on Deviantart and added some more points.

• The money sent to eddie was for server costs. This happened before he shut down the original website and left the team, stealing the money I sent him.

So there’s just some updates for you!!  When more things come up that need to be purchased, I'll fill you in on em ^_^

Thank you all!!!! I love you guys

TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Purchase History

Post by TBC Yesterday at 9:32 am

And, of course, I bought the Acer Iconia Tab W500 computer tablet to do mapping and stuff on the go!!! That was from donations and such.  So yeah, thanks again everyone!

TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top