Developer Diary 06/21/13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Developer Diary 06/21/13

Post by TBC on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Hey everyone!!!!

So, I haven't been able to do one of these in awhile, given recent events.  But I really would like to do a weekly one for you all. 

General:
Many things have transpired as of late, but I've managed to get some stable work done. I recently was able to get a lot of the Facebook photos/screenshots/maps updated and reorganized.  Make sure to check out the various albums!!!! Along with that organization, instead of a general screenshots album, I'm going to specify each and every location with their screenies.  I've done this for Viridian City thus far.

Forum:
I have also been working on the Forums more.   Both in organization and theme.   I got a closed developer's section with all of the assignments for myself and the team and a group discussion area.   In addition, I've been making more announcements for you all and collaborating with my forum guy about the theme.

Game Update:
For the game itself, I finally got the Viridian City nighttime effects done!! Very Happy   All pictures are located in its respective Facebook Album.

I've also gotten more bugs fixed and different NPC edits.  My next step is to get the inside of the houses done up for nighttime.  Then, I will be attempting to finish the Pokemon Academy.  I've written some of the stuff there, and will try to finish it up.  After that will be populating it, then off to Route 22!!!! Very Happy

Thanks, and stay tuned!!

*Guild: Fellowship of Shenanigans
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Shadows of Adam
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Trainer Name:: Kain
Region: Kanto
Friend Code:

View user profile http://www.pokegen0.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Developer Diary 06/21/13

Post by meepmeep189 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:25 pm

I have to say the window effects really help make this game stand out. When will we be able to get a vid of Viridian?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:31 pm

Thank you!!!!   Yeah, I really want to focus on the details and immersion of everything.  The environment is really important. One of the biggest things I want to do with this is the time(day/night etc.) system.

There's one out right now, in fact Smile  

I will be doing another one once Viridian City is fully polished and populated Smile
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by meepmeep189 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Excellent! I happen to be a spriter helping out with Project AXSX so if you need help, just let me know Smile

Only 1 forum sig per page of the topic ~TBC
meepmeep189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBC on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Ooooh, okedokes!!!  You should email me at pokemongen0@gmail.com with the subject of ~TBC and show me some of your work.
TBC
Admin

Trainer Card
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down